Sunday, April 11, 2004

Nick and Jessica Show

Sue and I are watching the Nick and Jessica Variety Show right now. Before you leave this site in disgust, let me point out that I made Sue turn the show on so that we could mock it for a solid hour of entertainment. First off, let just get the obvious out of the way. Jessica Simpson has an amazing rack and she is not afraid to show it off on this show:) I mean.... Good God! If Sue had not watched some E! special on her where they were talking about her not being able to become a Christian singer because of her boobs, I would swear they were fake. They have to be! They are not proportional to the rest of her body! Before Sue whacks me for this post, I need to point out that I could never touch Jessica Simpson. The first time she talked, I would completely lose any erection I had.

But that aside, this show is only worth watching for mocking. Every time either one of them talks, its like watching a middle school play in terms of acting ( the guy is a little better, but still rough). They can sing, and they do that a lot with various guest singers. But the little skits are mostly ridiculous and all build to basically one punch line. Try to imagine the last skit in an episode of Saturday Night Live (you know the one; Last one of the night is always the most worthless, like the last song on most CDs), but about 5 times worse.

So to sum up: This would be a good show to either watch completely wasted or with the sound off.

No comments: