Monday, April 26, 2004

Good Weekend Part 2

Continuing my good weekend, Sue and I headed out to Panoply on Saturday. For those not from round these parts, Panoply is a annual art festival held in Huntsville. It is actually really nice. We ran into Dana and planned to meet up later that night for dinner, dancing, and drinking (more on that later). Sue and I got a bunch of stuff, both for ourselves and for other people (no one who reads this, so don't be expecting any artsy gifts from us). The best thing we acquired was a great 8x10 painting. The guy selling it is telling me about all the old testament religious symbolism and how the different elements represents different emotions, and all I am thinking is:

<butthead voice>uhhhhhhhhhh, I like pretty colors, uh, huh, huh. Red is good. huh, huh</butthead voice>

Anyway, I have to report that I am also a clumsy oaf. I dropped a cute turtle made of glass that we got not 5 minutes after we got home. ARRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! STUPID ERIC!!!! STUPID! I'm telling you this so that if you ever come to my house you will not ask, "What happened to this turtle?" and have me break down right in front of you. It will be awkward for both of us, so just let it go. Despite the fact that I dropped this, Sue still loves me. She shouldn't, cause as previously mentioned I am a clumsy oaf. But she does and I love her all the more because she could forgive me for that.

No comments: