Monday, April 26, 2004

Good Weekend Part 3

Last post about this weekend, I swear. As I mentioned in Part 2, we meet up with Dana and planned a night of dinner and dancing. Dinner was great at The Corner, where I had a gyro for the first time in a while. And our waitress was so nice that I actually had her bring out her manager just so I could tell him what a wonderful waitress we had. She was happy and so was I. Not only was the food great, but the conversation was great as well. I know it was great because at one point I had the following conversion with the waitress:

Waitress: Can you do me a favor?

Me: Stop saying the word "whore" so loud?

Actually, she just wanted me to turn on the overhead fan, but it was still indicative of the good conversion we had. We then headed out to a local bar named Alans ( I think, but I'm not sure), were I preceded to immediately become the "pace car". For those unaware, the pace car is apparently southern slang for the person who has had 2 more drinks then anyone else in the place. The single guys I hang around with typically use it to refer to the drunkest girl at the bar when they are looking for a girl;) Anyways, I was way ahead in terms of weight divided by alcohol consumed by the time we left that bar and went to Vinyl. Vinyl is the pseudo-dance club in town. Picture any dance club you have been in: slutty girls in tight clothes spanking and dry humping each other, the single old guy dancing around the stage, men trying to pretend that they are not fascinated with girls spanking each other, alcohol that costs $4 a bottle, etc.. Your typically dance club.
I said pseudo before because the DJs mostly suck although as I got drunker throughout the night, I thought that the music got a lot better. I danced like a typical drunken white guy for most of the night with Sue, Dana, Ryan, and Geoff. I had a lot of beer. I think I peed 8 times while we were there. What a great weekend:)

No comments: