Thursday, April 01, 2004

Boot Tonight

Got an invite to play Durango Boot again tonight (so those who have never played, check out: boot rules). Its a Frisbee game, but nothing like ultimate Frisbee except that you cannot run if you have the Frisbee.

Really cool game, and a great way to get in shape since you spend most of the game running. Last time my legs were sore for 4 days afterwards (although I blame that on having no physical activity for the last 4 months or so):) Hopefully I can convince the guys that we should make this a regular thing. I'm not bad at the running or catching, but I throw like a one armed monkey. Actually, I think that is an insult to one armed monkeys. Most of the guys I know could probably throw straighter if you tied the Frisbee to their johnson and spun like a shot-putter.

No comments: