Monday, April 05, 2004

Ft. Rucker

I'm heading down to Ft Rucker this week Wednesday - Friday, so for all you loyal readers, there will probably be a bit of a hiatus from blogging during that time. I can already hear the masses out there crying out, "What will I do without the witty posts of Eric to look forward to each and every day?". But rest assured that Sue will be here to console all and to post her own witty thoughts and rants.

Anyway, the point of this blog is to mention that I am staying in Enterprise, AL in a hotel on a street called, and I kid you not on this, "Boll Weevil Circle" :)

For those unaware, the Boll weevil is, "a small, grayish beetle of the southeastern United States with destructive larvae that hatch in and damage cotton balls". Gross. Why the heck would you name a street after something like that?

No comments: