Monday, June 02, 2008

Sex! (and the City)

Sue and I went and saw Sex and the City this weekend. I really owed her for Indiana Jones, plus the 100 other action movies I have taken her too without any girly movies to offset.

First off, I was one of ten men in the whole packed theatre. Seriously. And as a man if you have never been in a room with 150 women vs. ten guys, let me just tell you it can be a little scary. I was worried I would be clawed to death if I laughed at the wrong moment.

All in all it was an enjoyable movie. Lots of girl power moments of course, but I laughed plenty and left thinking it was just like the TV show (which I liked), but an hour longer. Sadly, it did have one naked penis shot that I could have lived without. And what can only be described as the fakest tits I have ever seen ("um, aren't those supposed to, you know, move and stuff?").

Also: Sue thought my poll from this weekend was sexiest, so I've added one for the ladies as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a man Eric! But I top you on the movie gig, Kien took me to Borat! (in our beginning yrs :) Knowing nothing about the film or the character himself yea don't watch that kind of stuff :)So what do you way I think he owes me a chick flick again as well! I heard movie was good though!

Joyce said...

why for the ladies? I answered the poll!!!!!
-mike