Sunday, June 29, 2008

Missing Post

Yea, I missed posting yesterday. Sue and I atteneded one of my cousin's weddings yesterday and I just plain forgot in the hurry to get there on time.

It was a a great wedding. And we learned about a new and interesting group call The Vitiaim String Quartet. They are a string quartet (duh) that perform covers of various pop songs. For example, the parents walked down the aisle to the sound of Guns and Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" by a string quartet. At dinner we listened to several DMB songs covered by them as well.
Their music is available on iTunes if you are interested in checking it out.

UPDATE: They also have their own web site: http://www.vitaminrecords.com/web/page.asp?pgs=products&catid=20

2 comments:

Sue said...

It is awesome! Now I want to have a new wedding so I can walk down to DMB!!!!

Paul said...

very neat... I have an orchestral Pink Floyd that is wunnerful too.