Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls LIKE to be treated that way

NewScientist: Bad Guys Really Do Get the Most Girls

First off: You just know the guys who set up this study were just dumped for some guy on a motorcycle or some asshole in a band.

Second off: Apparently I'm 1/3 evil.

From the article:

The [evil] traits are the self-obsession of narcissism; the impulsive, thrill-seeking and callous behaviour of psychopaths; and the deceitful and exploitative nature of Machiavellianism...People with these personalities risk being shunned by others and shut out of relationships, leaving them without a mate, hungry and vulnerable to predators.



Narcissism? Check:)

But being just slightly evil could have an upside: a prolific sex life, says Peter Jonason at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces. "We have some evidence that the three traits are really the same thing and may represent a successful evolutionary strategy."



Note to self: Try being slightly more evil and see what happens. I'll need do some charting of course to see if it works. And a control of some sort. Where did I put my evil copy of Excel and that good twin again...

2 comments:

Sue said...

You could be better and check your email!! Geez!!

Sue said...

I think I am a bad guy... ;) Roar!

BTW, I don't believe you are abad guy, get a tat to prove it!!!