Thursday, June 26, 2008

Economic Stimulus Check

We FINALLY got our economic stimulus check this week. Apparently the fact that I mailed in a check for what I owed as opposed to using direct deposit combined with the fact I always send my tax return in around April 12th ("but...but...It's my money!") means we were last on the list of people to get a check.

Since we owed a bunch, we got $1200 bucks. I'm trying to come up with something cool to buy with this. Any suggestions?

Things I already thought of and rejected:

1) Bribe Mike to steal me a penguin from the zoo - Penguins are dead to me thanks to their association with a certain team from Pittsburg.

2) Stuff for you - I'm WAYYYYY too selfish for that:)

3) Knight Rider GPS - Cool, but automatically disqualified for its association with "the Hoff".

4) Some sort of canon I can use to scare childern off the lawn - and maybe get them to turn their damn radio's down.

Come on readers! Think!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

A trip to the strip club and dances for all?

Anonymous said...

Im so jealous! I still did not recieve mine yet, anyone else didnt get theres as well? i

Paul said...

I got mine and it pretty much went right towards bills (not much stimulus here).

As for you, Eric, I'd say skydiving or a much needed vacation.