Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One of my Crazies

Sue and I have always joked that the way to stay together is to expose the other person to your crazy a little bit at a time. Below is an example of one of my crazies that I managed to hide from Sue for a few years.

That's right. At least in the comfort of my own home, I nearly always sort them out into equal sized piles before eating them. If they don't add up to even numbers, I'll eat them one at a time until they are equal numbers. Then, I will eat one from each color until they are all gone; repeat from the bag as long as I can.

Sue finds it hilarious that even if she messes the piles all up, I will inevitably resort them before eating again even though it makes no sense why I do this:)

6 comments:

kmaz said...

For some strange reason I was just reminded or rain man. But don't feel too bad about the whole eating even numbers, because for some odd reason I do the same thing. (or we're both just weird)

Joyce said...

I eat all the broken pieces first in Potato chips, crackers or things of that sort. Then I'll eat the small ones first and work my way up to whole big pieces. So........I'm a freak too!!!! Help me!!!!!

Sue said...

I don't like my food to touch at all! If it does I won't eat that part. I think these kind of crazy are cute...

PLM said...

You guys are all freaks, food all ends up in the same place when your done. Although my food does need to be proportional to each serving on my plate to make the perfect bite.

Tophiferous said...

haha and I thought I was bad with tomato seeds, see this proves one thing (well many, but this one to suit my needs) that I am for once not the craziest of the group :)Thank you all OCD food eaters hehe

Paul said...

I have a theory that most everyone has some OCD tendencies. I like to eat things in order and I like to not have food touch.