Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lack of blogging

There has been a severe lack of blogging lately, and I have only me to blame. We've had a whole bunch of interesting things going on to. We've just been too lazy to write anything.

Quick run down:

* Worked a ton of hours
* Had Paul here for several days of Wii playing and general guy time.
* Went to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival.
* Baked to 350 degrees at a Tiger's game
* Started watching Big Love
* Realized I NEVER want 3 wives
* Offered Sue and her two sisters to Jay in return for Jenn and a pair of mules at Joyce's birthday

And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Paul was here! You boyz and your wii... Tell him hello :) Yes its been extremely crazy for all of us, summer is here!