Saturday, October 14, 2006

Weasels

Dilbert has their yearly weasel poll up at http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/shop/html/weasel_poll_2006.html.

Here's my votes:

Weaseliest Pundit/Reporter?

Got to go with Bill O'Reilly on this one. If the catagory was biggest windbag on TV, he would also win oddly enough.

Weaseliest Industry?

Tough call. Pharmaceuticals wins I think ("I've patented a gene! I didn't create it or design it, but its mine!"). But I could easily be persuaded that Health Insurance or Corn Growers would fit the bill.

Weaseliest Company?

Fox News I guess. Fair and Balanced my ass!

Weaseliest Politician?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iranian President) - "We're not making nuclear weapons, I swear. Pay no attention to all that crap we bought from Pakistan in the 80s and 90s. That was just scientific curiousity. Really! Death to America."

Weaseliest Celebrity?

Mel "I'm not anti-Semitic you f-ing Jew" Gibson

Weaseliest Sports Person?

Barry "Steriods? What are those? If you say I took any I will kill every reporter in this room!" Bonds

Weaseliest Organization?

Republican Party - "They were just overly-friendly emails. Friendly is usually considered good, so overly friendly must be really good, right?"

Weaseliest Country?

Venezuela - I hate all you American pigs. Please buy my oil!

No comments: