Thursday, October 19, 2006

My life soundtrack

Opening Credits: Sugar We're Going Down - Fall out boy (Remix)
Wakin Up: Tango de Roxanne - Mounlin Rouge
First day of school: Leaving on a Jet plane - Jefferson Airplane
Fallin in love: After her (original Satellite) - Dave Matthews Band
Fight song: If I Had it All - Dave Matthews Band
Breaking up: Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Prom: Spotlight - Dave Matthews Band
Life: I've got the Power -Snap (Coyote Ugly soundtrack)
Mental Breakdown: Cry Freedom - Dave Matthews Band
Driving: Tourniquet- Evanescence
Flashback: Goodbye Love - Rent
Getting back together: Happy New Year - Rent
Wedding: My world - Avril Lavigne
Birth of a child: Things I'll never say - Avril Lavigne
Final battle: Possesion - Ferry Corsten
Death Scene: Beer Barrel Polka - Welk, Lawrence and Floren, Myron
Funeral Song: Sweet Emotion - Fog Hat
End Credits: Sometimes I Wake Up Crying - Dixie Chicks

No comments: