Monday, October 16, 2006

Nurse by day...club kid by night...

Last night Eric and I drove down to Detroit to our favorite club, The Bleu Room Experience, to see Ferry Corsten my favorite DJ of all time! It was awesome!! He rocked. Saturday night we found out he was in Detroit on Sunday so we just said, "Oh hell ya, we are going!" and we did. I worked Friday and Saturday night so we didn't have much of a weekend and this just made up for that ;) The DJ that opened for Ferry was a Detroit guy named Kenneth Thomas who has toured with Oakenfold and Van Dyk as well. He kicked ass too! He did a remix of Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars and it was great! I love that song to begin with. We bought his disc at the end and it is great. With Glow sticks in hand we danced hard from 10:00 pm until 2:00 am and I did it in 3 inch heels! Go me! I found some multi-colored glow sticks at Target for a buck so I was excited to try them out! The colors did not show as well as I hoped but they were just a buck ;) Eric and I knew we were having fun because everyone kept asking us if we had extra drugs to share and we were like no, this is just us. Of course I had a little alcohol to help me. Our new philosophy is to party as if we are high! It is the only way to go.

4 comments:

Eric said...

My motto is, "dance like no one is watching"

R said...

My mott is "don't watch Eric dance."

Eric said...

Just I'm a smooth pimp who gets all the ladies, right? RIGHT??!?!?!?

Sue said...

Eric, you had all the ladies checking you out.

I forgot to mention that when we first got there all of the hot dancer girls for the club were changing in the ladies rest room so because of me Eric got a sneaky peek at them with no costume...