Friday, October 06, 2006

It's 4:20 somewhere...

I was perusing the news and I finally found something to write about. As I now work in one of the most liberal cities in the country (a huge change from my last job), Ann Arbor, MI, I found this article on CNN very amusing and fun: Marijuana may stave off Alzheimer's Ann Arbor is known for the Hash bash and as I have just learned while researching this that "Ann Arbor has very lenient laws regarding the possession of marijuana - a $25 fine and a simple civil infraction rather than a misdemeanor or felony." I wasn't even drug tested pre job because the city doesn't believe in it. Not that I am a frequent smoker, I don't think that people should be sent to prison for Marijuana smoking. So all you smokers out there, here is another good reason to continue the fun. Who knew THC prevented acetylcholine from breaking down. I guess that all of the Amsterdam people will be clear as a bell when they are old.

No comments: