Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blog topics are, like, HARD and stuff...

I just cannot seem to get together enough thought and time to create blogs lately. Come to think of it, I don't seem to be able to concentrate for long periods at all lately. Today was the first day in a while where I turned off my computer at the end of the day and thought, "I fucking showed that code who is boss today!" And of course I then worked 12 hours just to make up for some of my slower days.

I think it's my sleep. Or more correctly my lack there of. With Sue working nights, I'm like a cranky 3-year old that has been up way past bed time. I know that I'm tired. I know I should go to bed. But I stay up andwander around the internet or late night TV. Just because sleep seems like time when I'm doing things less fun than I could be doing otherwise. That debatable by the way. Have you seen the shit that on TV at one in the morning? Although I am thinking of getting a muscle shocker of some kind. I can't decide if I want to shock my abs, ass, or just strap it right to my forehead.

I am crabby and unable to concentrate at all right now. Did any of this make sense? Who knows. Might as well ask me to calc the first hundred digits of pi and eat a pie at the same time. Just not possible:)

Anyone have a topic they would like me to ramble on about? I have a lot of time on my hands all alone. And I'm not the WoW junkie I once was, so that can't cover it all. I don't care what. Personal, political, philosophy, mocking, news, whatever. I'm in. I'll commit. I'm a comment slut. Wait, where did that last one come from?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Oh good one. I'm on it...