Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Talk Nerdy to Me

This blog is a co-production of Eric and Sue.

Since being geek has become so cool (metrosexuals are SOOOO 2004), Sue and I have created a list of 0x10 things for you non-techie women to say to your geek in bed:

1) These 6" heels add +15 to my stamina
2) Would you like to touch my software?
3) Can I play with your hard drive?
4) Two words: golden bikini
5) Is that a light saber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
6) I dance naked in the auction house of WoW.
7) Put Yoda back in my hut.
8) Boldly go where no man has gone before.
9) DING! (This one is for R)
A) If you want me, come a claim me!
B) <as she gazes at your penis> my precious...
C) I love to role play.
D) Be gentle. I'm a n00b.
E) PWN ME! OH GOD PWN ME!

7 comments:

R said...

You've only got 0x0E items on that list, noob.

Real geeks start with 0.

:)

Eric said...

ummm...err...I left that last one as a exercise to the reader. Yeah. That's it!

R said...

0x0F: I'd like to int main your void, baby.
0x10: Nice stack.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric said...

LMAO. Those are great R.

Anonymous said...

i never did understand the yoda thing... i mean if it is green you nee to see a doc!! :)

*bronwyn

Eric said...

Unless you are in fact Yoda. Then you should see a doctor if it is pink:)