Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Great movie

I had to blog about the movie "Must love dogs". Eric and I went to see it this past weekend and it was great. It has Diane Lane and John Cusak as the lead characters. It was a very funny movie that makes fun of the current fad of online dating. John Cusak is funny as always in this movie and so is Diane Lane. Diane Lane plays a divorced women who is trying to get into the dating game again and John Cusak plays a divorced man that answers her online ad. I do not think Diane Lane would really have any trouble finding a date since she is gorgeous.


I was sad to see that the reviewers did not give it a good movie review, but I never listen to them anyway. This really was a great movie and I hope you get a chance to see it.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Yeah, I have to say that this movie movie, while certainly a "chick" flick (there is a lot of girl power and sister bonding and what not), it really was very funny and adult orientated. They did not even have to resort to a dick and fart jokes to make me laugh! Perhaps I am getting old. We were the youngest people in the theater that day...