Monday, August 08, 2005

Another couple off the market

Congratulations Paul and Sue!!

Eric and I are home again after flying off to NY last Wednesday for the SuePaul wedding extravaganza! We had tons of fun and we are so glad that we were able to share that special day with two of our greatest friends. Their ceremony was unique and very special and I enjoyed it immensely. It is nice to see a wedding that is different from all of the usual boring stuff. Their ceremony really showed the love they shared ;)

Eric and I are very tired since our flights were severely screwed up (damn Atlanta airport!) and we did not get back to our house until 1:30 am this morning. Eric had work and I had an interview so we had to wake up early this morning. After already being sleep deprived due to tons of partying this weekend, this morning was rough. I hate Delta airlines since they use Atlanta airport as their hub and I am going to try really hard to avoid them from now on. Every flight I have gone on or that my family has gone on has been delayed in Atlanta airport. They suck at it! UGH! Anywho, I think a nap is calling and my brain is not ready to think and write any more!

As a side note, I finished the 6th Harry Potter book during our flights this weekend and if any of you out there have done the same email or call me since I need to discuss the end of this book with someone!!! What a suprise and emotional ending!! I will not spoil the end to anyone so call me if you finished it!!

5 comments:

Eric said...

Yeah, that long delay in Atlanta really sucked. By chance, I happen to read this article in the NY Times today about how all the airlines suck at getting people plces on time. According to this article, nearly 1 in 5 flights is delayed. It especially mentions Atlanta as one of the worst airports this year:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/08/business/08delay.html?pagewanted=2

Sue said...

D, I forgot to mention that they loved the scrapbook! Thanks so much for the help! We do have a lot to discuss. I have been running around with other interviews and dentist appointments, but I will call you soon!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Harry Potter.....

(sorry if anybody has already seen this)

Disclaimer: THIS LINK IS A SPOILER. IF YOU ARE A HP FAN AND HAVE NOT READ THE 6TH BOOK, THIS LINK WILL GIVE AWAY A MAJOR PART OF THE BOOK.
(but it is funny as hell)

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=510

Sue said...

That link is hilarious! D and I agree, JK Rowling made this last HP book suck!

Eric said...

That link really is great:)