Monday, May 02, 2005

God DAMN IT I am good

Today is a good day. I'm having one of those days where I am so excited by my own brilliance that I really want to run through the halls yelling, "You all suck! Bow to might of my mad coding skillz!!!" (you have to use a "z" there to keep your street cred...wait...I just explained something that gives me street cred...now I have lost it all!... oh how fleeting is the cred of the street!).

Of course, all this ego-mania will most certainly be shattered soon enough by some bizarre coding issue that I will waste a hour trying to solve only to be farther from the solution than when I started. I have to enjoy my power over all electronic bits now while it lasts.

On another note: I'm terribly excited that (in alphabetical order to ensure one does not feel more special than the other) Kien, Paul, and Sue are all visiting this weekend. DDDR (drunken dance dance revolution) at my house on Friday night! w00t!

(Side node to Dana: I am so ready to reclaim my position as the official pace car of this group!)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Woo hoo! MSU crew actually coming to see us! I am excited although I hope they are not disappointed by Alabama. Dana, Ryan, Rueben and the rest of the HPP need to help us show them a good time!

R said...

I'm down for partying like a rock star.