Thursday, April 28, 2005

My new obsession...

Eric has been playing World of Warcraft since the beta came out and I have wanted to play for a long time, but since I was in school I had no free time! Since the semester is winding down (one more final tomorrow!), I have begun to play. I started my elf druid, Erwinn, about 2 weeks ago and now I am a level 18! It is so much fun! I love kicking some arse! My elf is slutty and hella buff. The female elves in the game dance like total whores and I love it! I think everyone should play it and that ecspecially more chicks should play! I warn you, it is so addicting. I am angry that I have to study now and can't play. When Eric was at Ft. Rucker Monday night I played for 6 hours until 2:30 am, with breaks in between of course. You can wash clothes, cook, clean, and still play WoW all at once! Tomorrow I am going to play for a long time!

Update: I love my long pole and my sexy loin cloth;)

3 comments:

Eric said...

My wife pwnes all n00bs! :)

R said...

About the dancing:

I was in Lakeshire when I saw two female Night Elves who had removed all the clothing they could and were dancing together.

OMG, it was so hot. Soon enough they had a circle of male characters just standing there watching the nearly-nude female elves grind each other.

Sue said...

Yeah, Eric took all of the clothes off my elf the other day and made her dance.