Monday, April 18, 2005

Brain Freeze Here I Come!

I'm in Killeen, TX this week. It's amazing how showing up here in the dark and going out a different entrance to the airport made me seriously question if I was in the right city. Nothing looked right at night, and the different hotel made me seriously wonder if I was in the twilight zone.

UPDATE: I'm not in the twilight zone. Apparently for a while there they were diverting air traffic to a small airport they had on the far side of the town while they renovated the main airport. This was the first flight I had ever had to here that actually landed at the Killeen airport. Good thing. I seriously thought I was going crazy.

On the very big plus side, my hotel is right next to a 7-11. I'm probably going to completely ignore my advice about caffeine from last week and drink more than I ever have in a single 5 day period.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Damn you for getting Slurpees! I am sooooo jealous!