Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Weekend of Drinking

This weekend was really great. My friends Paul, Sue, and Kien came down for the weekend. There is something really uplifting knowing that there are people in the world that value your company so much that they will travel 600+ miles just for the pleasure of company. Whatever, it kicked ass. I spent most of it either drinking or recovering from drinking. Good times:)

Highlights:

- Kien's Birthday was last week, so we got him a copy of Karaoke Revolution. For the folks who know him, you already know that he loves to sing no matter where he is:) Props to Paul and Sue for thinking up such a good gift. FYI: I think my Sue was the best of the bunch (no she is not mine like,"I'll kill you if you look at her boobs one more time" sort of mine. That's just how Paul and I distinguish our significant others) . And no, I did not sing. I never sing around anyone but Sue and in large arena type areas where no one can actually hear me. Sue can tell you that you are better off not having heard it.

- Munckin games that lasted two days. I thought they were never going to end. And my friends are really good at having zero morals when it comes to that game:)

- Kien showed us what aggressive Texas Holdem play was is supposed to look like and proceeded to mop the floor with us, to the tune of $5 buck a person.

- Paul thinking that I actually don't have any friends and that actually posted as R, Uncle R, and Z-O just to make myself feel better.

- Me realizing that if Paul or Kien lived anywhere near me, I would pretty much play video games with them non stop for weeks at a time.

- 2 gay bars in one night. Just as an FYI for the Huntsville folk, Insomnia looked really cool, but no one, and I mean NO ONE, shows up before 2:30am. We left about then due to boredom.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Mmmm...tons of drinking! Yes, folks Eric is not good at singing but he is so cute to listen to cause he tries so hard! It is very cute when he tries to serenade me ;)

We were very sad about the lack of people at insomnia because it is an awesome club! The music was great! The DJ played an awesome mix of Trance! It was good techno! I would have stayed all night long to dance had it not been just me, Eric, and Paul on the floor. It is better to have a little more bodies on the floor. I felt bad for the DJ though cause we all left and we were the only ones dancing. I didn't want him to think he was doing poorly since he was great! There were mostly heterosexuals there (total of 20 people including the 5 of us) and they had shadows of naked women most of the time and sometimes a man on the wall. It was fun to watch nipples and ballls bounce as they danced :) They have 3 big cages you can dance in and fog comes out like every 15 minutes or so. Very cool club.

Sue said...

I just went to the club website and do to requests they will begin to open at 10:00pm May 21st with DJ Lydia Prim so we will have to get drunk in the near future and go! Too bad they didn't start that this past weekend.

Sue said...

We should have gone to Birmingham since this Dj Lydia Prim works at a club called The station that is open 24 hours, kick ass!

http://www.nextmagazine.net/features/prim.shtml

I guess that is enough comments from me now ;)