Thursday, March 24, 2005

A few reviews

First of all, I bought The Sims 2 University expansion when it first came out about a month ago and I have finally gotten to really play it. It is great! You can send your teenage sims to college and play them without aging. They just proceed through college years as Frosh, soph, etc. They added a few new jobs through the majors which is cool like paranormal and showbiz. I love the Sims. I have been playing Sims since it first came out a few years ago and I love Sims 2. That is something else that Eric did not mention, I love video games and I like to watch him play games too. I was thinking of playing some World of Warcraft soon since that game rocks!

When Eric was in Iowa, I rented Bridget Jones 2: The edge of reason and Finding Neverland. They were pretty good movies. Bridget Jones was hilarious! I love the character of Bridget Jones and Renee Zellweger does a great job playing her. Finding Neverland was a sweet little movie, but interesting too. It is based on the true events of how Peter Pan was first written by the playwrite James Barrie. It is a sweet story about James Barrie teaching some children how to use there imagination when they have had to grow up to soon in their lives. Of course Johnny Depp is in it and he is fun to look at! :) Kate Winslet is in it too and I also like her.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Kate Winslett is a brillant actor. I personally thought she was brillant her in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Sue said...

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was a great movie that should have gotten more attention when it was out. I thought Jim Carey was great in it. He is a good non-comedy actor.