Monday, June 21, 2004

Teen Auctioning Virginity on eBay

Sue sent me this link today: ABCNEWS.com : Teen Auctioning Virginity on eBay.

I could not resist posting a few comments on this one:

1) What sort of woman in her right mind would PAY money to sleep with a 19 year old virgin man? I mean seriously. Lets all sit and ponder that for a moment. First off, she would have to be the sort of woman who cannot get free sex from a 19 year old virgin man. Given how picky 19 year old virgin men are about the sort of woman they sleep with, me thinks that such woman are not exactly the cream of the crop. Second, does anyone remember how good you were the first time you had sex? Quite frankly, I would not have paid me for that performance, and I would never pay for someone else's first time either (although nowadays I would pay quite a lot to have sex with me :) )

2) "He insists that his unique method of trying to lose his virginity is not a form of prostitution...". Hmmm... you be the judge.

Def: noun, prostitution: offering sexual intercourse for pay.

1 comment:

R said...

I was a fucking (pun definitely intended) sexual phenomenon the first time I bedded a woman.