Thursday, June 17, 2004

More Random Thoughts

Sue and I got a DVR from our cable company this week. Good things: Records Futurama, Family Guy, and Scrubs, for me anytime they are on. Bad things: Cable guy was supposed to show between 3 and 5pm. Called the day before to be sure we would be home. So of course he does not show up until 6:30pm. More proof that the cable company is owned by Satan.

Favorite Movies (currently): Groove (so good...rent it now!), U-571, and Desperado.

Favorite Music (currently): Hard Trance and Hard House channels and di.fm

Favorite Wife: Sue

My buddy Mike from college has his own blog now!

2 comments:

R said...

How many wives do you have???

Eric said...

Somedays I am certain that I have at least 3:) They all inhabits Sue's body and just come out to whack me when I do stupid things. Otherwise, I am uncertian how she is able to always know when I am up to something stupid.