Friday, June 25, 2004

The Princess Bride if made by Terrorists

Saw this today on Slashdot. Way too funny not to post to my blog:)

Terrorist: Now, a clever man would not use a plane, because he would know that only a great fool would repeat the same method. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose to attack with a plane. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly have to attack with a plane.

American: You've made your choice then?

Terrorist: Not remotely! Because counter-terrorists come from America, as everyone knows. And the America's is entirely peopled with infidels. And infidels are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not attack with a plane. And you must have suspected I would have known you where an infidel, so I can clearly have to attack with a plane.

American: Now your just stalling.

Terrorist: You'd like to think that! You've beaten my Sadam, which means you're exceptionally strong. So, you could have placed your men on the plane, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose to attack with a plane. But, you've also bested my sleeper cells. Which means you must haved studied. And in studying, you must have learned that terrorists are dangerious so you would stay as far away from us as possible, so I can clearly attack with a plane.

No comments: