Thursday, May 27, 2004

Summer classes

Well, as Eric blogged earlier summer classes have begun this past Monday. Eric is taking one 10-week course so he has it a little better. All of the classes I am taking are 5-week classes or with Memorial Day weekend, 4-week classes. I took two this first 5 weeks and it is crazy! One is Monday 8-12 in the classroom and 1-6 online. The other is Tues-Thurs. 8-12. I basically have two tests every week and a quiz everyday. So far though, it is not that bad. I like the fast pace and the get it all done in a short time concept. It cuts out the bullcrap busy work they like to give and it makes the teacher cover only the important stuff. I am soooo looking forward to August since I get the whole month off from school and we are going home to Michigan to visit friends and family! We are looking forward to meeting the two new additions to our family and friends. Babies are fun! Luckily in the meantime one of my friends from school has a lake house that she is going to invite us too during the summer so that will break up time. This 4 day weekend is a great break from school too so I am going to enjoy some free time, but of course I also have tons of reading to do.

No comments: