Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Back to School...Back to School...

My summer class starts today. It's sort of weird when someone from the office called it "summer school" the other day. For whatever reason, calling it summer school carried with it a negative association in my head. Probably left over from my high school days when summer school meant you had failed something during the regular year.

Textbooks are still a scam. I purchased a used 200 page hard cover this semester that cost $90. I could get a brand new book at Barns & Noble with the same characteristics (probably roughly the same material too) for $50. Thank goodness my employer pays for the class AND the books:)

2 comments:

Sue said...

That book you had to get was tiny too! It was about 1/2 thick. I have workbooks that are bigger!

Eric said...

Heck Sue, my johnson is wider than that book:)