Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Anniversary Eve

Blogger (the site that this little web log resides on) has finally added their own comment system to their system. I've changed to their system of comments from my old comment system, since the new version has some cool new features. But this means that all the old comments are now gone:( Sorry everyone. Don't think for a sec that I did not appreciate all the comments. Hopefully Sue and I will come up with some good content for you all to comment on.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary. For those unaware, the 3rd year gift is traditionally leather;) Guess that means I need to head down to the local "dancer" (spelled "s-t-r-i-p-p-e-r") shopping outlet to find a suitable gift:)

Seriously, I hope Sue likes the gifts that I got her. I swear some times that Sue has a sort of ESP when it comes to gifts. And while I am sure that she could easily guess 3 out of the 4 gifts, I know I have one that she has no idea about... Cross your fingers and hope I am right:)

3 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric said...

Kien, you have an outie belly button?

Sue said...

Did you know that outie's are a sign of an abnormality. They taught us in nursing school that outies are bad and should be checked by a physician. Could be a hernia or something else.