Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Sue's Baaack!!!

Yes I am back. I am proud to say that I have survived my first year of Nursing school and I have come through pretty well. I don't know what my grades are yet but I am pretty sure I did pretty well this semester. I took my last final for the semester yesterday and I get a 3 week break before I take summer courses. Mmmm.... 3 weeks of doing what ever I want. Yeah!

Yesterday, Eric and I met some of my classmates for some drinks to celebrate the end of year one and it was fun. We started talking about our star list. You know the list of 5-10 celebrities that you would do if for some small chance you came face-to-face with them and they wanted to sleep with you. So who is on your's? Mine is:
1.) Dave Matthews
2.) John Cusak
3.) Ewan McGregor
4.) Brad Pitt
5.) Johnny Depp
Not that the time would ever come in real life. We had quite the conversation when we began this issue. It is quite interesting to hear who people pick and why they do.

Well, now I must think of something else to do today. Of course I have some chores to do. Cleaning must be done. Later all.


No comments: