Thursday, May 13, 2004

Post Anniversary Info

3 years. It's a little hard to believe that Sue and I have really been married that long.

We had a nice dinner at O'Charlies last night (best bread in town) and then on to presents. My plan to spring a completely unknown present on Sue worked like charm. I got her a green CareBear sweatshirt from Hot Topic, complete with a giant four leaf clover in the center of the shirt. What I failed to notice until she put it on is that it actually includes little bear ears on the hood:) It is quite cute. You will all have to ask her to wear it for you some time:)

Sadly, no gimp hood (sorry Ryan) or leather whipping products were exchanged. I got a belt from Sue and I got her a leather purse. We are so yuppie and conforming:)

Heading to Hotlanta this weekend for clubbing and dancing, then to Sue's best friend Mo. Thinking about that is sapping all will I have to work. I think I need about something else...

1 comment:

R said...

Have fun in Atlanta, yo! Drink five shots of Jager for me!