Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Superhero are you?

Found this via Baby G and Dizzle's flatmate's (so what does that make us? absolutely nothing) blog: http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/.

My answers would be:

- Do you like to fly? 3.

I'm not really scared of it, but then again I really dislike that whole landing thing. Any minute I just know that Bernoulli's principle is going to give out and we are going to become a very aerodynamic paper weight.

- Do you like to wear a cape? 5

Come on! Capes are AWESOME. Plus, World of Warcraft has taught me that capes provide some much needed armor over the back side.

- Are you very virtuous? 3

More than some. Less than others.

- Are you a persistent do-gooder? 4

Pretty much. With a few exceptions, I'm always trying to do the right thing and not break the law.

- Are you somewhat reserved and easy going? 3

I like to think I'm pretty easy going (unless we don't have a plan. FUCK! WE NEED A PLAN!) but not reserved; Witness for example the number of women I have asked for sex favors or the number of times I posted some very personal internal thoughts on this blog..

- Are you an intelligent geek? 5

What am I if not this?

- Do you like redheads? 5

Hell ya! Also, blonds, brunettes, green, blue, purple, and any other hair color you can think of.

- Are you accident prone? 2

Not really. Witness last post about number of hospital visits.

- Are you a hopeless romantic? 2

Nope. Sorry Sue:)

- Do you have a good sense of humor? 4

I think so. BOOBIES! :)

- Do you like hi-tech gadgets? 5

That's like asking, "Does Dick Cheney have a hump?" OF COURSE!

- Did you have a bad childhood? 1

I had the single most normal, easy going childhood on earth

- Do you have a dark personality? 2

I'm cynical, but not so bad that you really notice.

- Do you wear thongs? 1

Although there is that one old pair of boxers that might as well be....

- Do you have long hair? 1

Nope.

- Are you VERY comfortable with your body? 5

I sure am. I've got a great butt:)

- Do you value independence and privacy? 4

I mean, sure. Who is going to answer no to this? On the other hand, this whole working at home has taught me that human contact has some definite pluses.

- Do you ever wear a pushup bra? 1

Sorry. What little I have of pecs is all natural.

- Are you beautiful? 3

I'm not the cutest guy at this party, but I'm not the ugliest either.

- Are you good at reading people? 1

No way. I never notice that bored look in their eyes:)

- Do you like to be in the limelight? 5

I write a blog read by 5 people just for the tiny sliver of attention it gets me. What do you think?:)

- Are you young at heart? 3

Mostly. Although I want those damn young kids to turn their music down and pull their pants up for god's sake.

- Are you good at acrobatics? 1

That would be a no. I can barely make it down my stairs without tripping and killing myself.

- Are you a little naive? 3

Sometimes.

- Are you easily angered? 2

No way. I prefer to live and let live. Or insult them back.

- Do you have hidden strength? 1

Like my pecs, what you see is what you get.

- Are you a loner? 3

More so lately thanks to the job.

- Do you often hurt people without realizing it? 1

How would I know if I don't realize it? :)

- Do you move a lot? 5

Shaky McCaffieneBounce at your service.

- Are you athletic? 3

I'm in horrible shape but I still manage to win Cavemon events, so lets call it a draw.

- Are you a fast runner? 4

I can get from point a to b faster than a lot. I'm not carrying much weight between a and b:)


SIDE NOTE: Crap this is long. Why didn't I read it all before starting!


- Are you a flirt? 5

Other than programming, its the only other thing I am really good at.

- Are you extremely talented in only one area? 4

I'd say two. One involves a skill I demonstrate in my office, and the other involves a skill I demonstrate in the bedroom;)

- Will you sometimes go too far to get your way? 2

I'm ok with going with anyone flow, as long AS YOU HAVE A PLAN. WHERE IS THE PLAN?!?!?!?!

- Are you interested in space travel? 3

I wanted to be an astronaut! ;) But there is that whole flying thing again...

- Do you have strong willpower? 3

Ummm, I'm not sure. No one has ever tried to hypnotize me.

- Do you have one object that you highly value? 5

And so does Sue;)

- Have you ever stolen anything? 4

Magic cards when I was younger. But I felt bad.

- Do you get in many physical fights with girls? 1

Hitting girls is always bad. ALWAYS.

- Do you like animals? 5

Love them. Even the ugly ones.

- Do you use people to get your way? 1

Can't think of a time I have done this.

- Do you like bad boys(or girls)? 4

Love the look. Hate the attitude.

- Are you much of a drinker? 4

I'll drink you and your mom under the table. Just try and stop me!

- Are you obviously powerful? 1

Lets just move on, shall we?

- Are you a show off? 4

Mom, look what I can do! Mom? You're not looking. MOM! LOOK!

- Do you like to build things? 5

Legos are the greatest toy ever created.

- Have you achieved a lot from hard work? 4

Sure. Lets go with "hard work". I like that thought.


For a final result of: The Flash

2 comments:

Kieno said...

I took the Quiz. I can finally say, with conviction,...

I AM IRON MAN!!!!

Paul said...

Iron Man? That's pretty sweet.

I'm Spider-Man (which I had no idea was hypen-ated, by the way).

Is this really a blog readership of ~5? If so, why do I post like the world might read it. It is a clever idea Eric, though to turn the quiz into a "get to know you quiz"