Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lightbulb jokes of Engineers

Stupid nerd jokes you can tell people to make them believe you are an even bigger dork than they already see you as:


Q: How many computer programmers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. Its a hardware problem


Q: How many hardware engineers does it take to chage a light bulb?

A: None. They fix it in the driver.


Q: How many mathematicians does it take to change a light bulb?

A: N, where N is any positive integer.


Q: How many statisticians does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 3.415 +- 5% (95% of the time).

4 comments:

Kieno said...

This isn't a joke, but it's the funniest nerdy one-liner that I know:

"d-dumb/dt is growing exponentially..."

I think it was either Paul or Joe that said it.

Anonymous said...

My fav line in biology is: (and a good pickup line among bio-nerds)

"I wish I had some DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes"


If you don't get it, look up what DNA helicase does, if you still don't get it, well... don't worry about it.

Eric said...

d-dumb/dt is growing exponentially

Sweet Lord that is awesome:)

Jenniferlyn said...

d-dumb/dt is growing exponentially

That is by far teh funniest thing I have ever read on a blog. It makes me proud to be an enginerd! Well - that is what Mike calls me atleast... I try to tell him that I prefer "geek" to "nerd" but oh well.