Monday, June 26, 2006

6 days and counting

My excitement for this weekend's big house warming party is growing by the hour. Drinking, a bon-fire, high-school and college friends together as one, AND I don't have to drive anywhere afterwards? Fantastic!

Speaking of drinking, the Miss and I want some feedback on the sorts of drinks we should have. We already have a bunch of alchohol on hand: wine, rum, vodka, Irish Cream Liqueur, and Jack Daniels. I'm going to insist on some Red Bull and Jagermeister to round out the selecction of course, but other drinks do people like? Beer is the most glaring omission at the moment, but it goes bad so fast and I drink so little that we probably won't have much on hand. Besides, no two people on earth can agree on beer anyways (beer is like pizza toppings that way).

Post your favorite drinks in the comments and rest assured we will have the ability to make it:)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome Kieno, Eric would love you if you brought Pokey sticks. Good old MSU times...

MMM Alcohol. We will also have some wines and fruity girly mixes for frozen drinks cause that is what I like. I am also a big fan of the the new Parrot Bay Captain Morgan's flavored rum drinks! Very good and 5% alcohol. Also we will have Captain's on hand.

Eric said...

/drool

Mmmmmmm...pokey sticks. I know our blog readers that did not attend MSU have no idea what they are, so I will try to describe. Imagine the chessy bread from Dominos, but the size of a pizza and less greesey. Many a Sunday night craving was satisfied with those bad boys.

Eric said...

Life rule #567 - If you fry it, I'll eat it.

Sue said...

We were going to have some wine on hand anywho. Will do! I think we have some already..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the phone call! It was nice hearing from you. Hope you all got ripped and had a good time... sorry we couldn't make it.

-The lurker

...back to the shadows