Tuesday, July 04, 2006

House is Offically Warm

Our house warming party was a huge success if I do say so myself. Drinking, food, beer, shots, and more karaoke than you can shake a whole Japanese auto company at! Oh, and we also established beyond a reasonable doubt that I am the greatest Apples to Apples player alive. Pictures will be coming soon (just as soon as everyone sends them to me or ours are processed by snapfish.com; whichever comes first).

A few people missed our party for reasons as yet unknown. Know that you are on THE LIST now! And also know that THE LIST is not easily appeased.

I also received my official invite to my 10 year high school reunion today. Sue asked if I was sure I wanted to go. HELLZ YES I’m going. Time to get a new suit and get rid of some of these feelings of uncoolness I have been carrying around since the day I left high school. Well adjusted living, here I come!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Please everyone email us your pics!!! I want them all! I had so much fun with all of you! A big special thank-you to Courtney for bringing her Karaoke machine! All of you that brough beer will have to have a party soon so we can bring it and get rid of it :) Thanks again for coming to the first big Wilson shindig!! You all rock!!

Anonymous said...

You'll have to post some of the pics to flickr or something so we can see them! I can't miss out on seeing a drunk Kelly... :)

-Chris