Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More stupid spam

I received the following spam email today. It was amusing enough that I felt the need to share:


One of our agents has been trying to contact you regarding your home.We have some awesome news. Although it has taken some time, our agent havefound 0 companys that are able to r e f i n a n c e for you.


Well, that's sort of depressing. I was all excited and ready to refinance. No really! Its all I think about! And then you go out of your way to tell me that you found zero agents. That's just mean. How do you live with yourself? Couldn't you have just ignored me? Or just offered me some low cost drugs and girls getting raped by some sort of barnyard animal? You know, to sort of ease the blow? Now I will have to live vicariously through all my other friends refiancing while I just sit here and cry over this email:(

Screw you spam emails!

4 comments:

R said...

I rolled an undead mage on Blackwing Lair server. Mages are fun!

Eric said...

Uh, ok:) Warlocks are the shit. You should try them too.

R said...

Sorry, I felt the need to change the topic from that pretty boring blog post.

;p

Eric said...

Pwned by the intrweb?!?!?!? The intrweb did not and will never pwn me! I rule the bits of this world!