Thursday, July 13, 2006

It Really Works!

Sue and I hate cleaning. We hate it with a passion. So anything that can help us reduce the number of times we have to clean anything in the house is just plain awesome in our book. Enter our newest bathroom contraption:


Automatic Shower Cleaner
http://www.automaticshowercleaner.com/home.asp


I was wholly convinced this thing was going to be completely worthless, but Sue's intuition told us to give it a try (or it may have been the large amout of lime buildup in our shower that she had just cleaned). I figured if it meant we only had to clean the shower half as often, it would be worth it.

Well, it has been almost 3 weeks so far, and let me tell you that this thing is worth it! Since we started using it, I have not seen a single water mark or lime deposit anywhere in our shower. Ah sweet technology! How did we ever live without this?

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh God do I hate cleaning the bathroom! Thanks scrubbing bubbles!! It is a great invention! I cleaned it really well because of soap scum and dirt and since then it looks like the day I washed it 3 weeks ago! I love inventions. Now I need a roomba or scoomba.