Friday, June 09, 2006

Dave Matthews still rules!

Now that we have a cable modem again in our home we can blog and email more.

Eric and I went to see Dave Matthews Band Tuesday night at the DTE energy music theatre, formerly Pine Knob, and it rocked! They sound better than ever and they played a lot of older songs that I love! It ruled. We were front row, left side so I had a great view of Dave. He is so dreamy and I just love his voice!! Here is the set list from the show:

Satellite
JTR
Pig
Where Are You Going
Hunger For The Great Light
Everyday
Bartender
Grey Street
Grace Is Gone
Kill The King [Live Debut]
Raven
Tripping Billies
The Idea Of You [New Song]
Crash Louisiana Bayou

Encore: Sister (Dave solo song)
Dreaming Tree
Ants Marching

Grey street, and Raven are two of my all time faves as well as Ants Marching and Satellite of course! I am not the person to ask because I love all of the songs! It was also awesome that they played 2 brand new songs! Kick ass!

1 comment:

Sue said...

lol. The pot was in the air that night... but it always is at his concerts.