Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Employed again

Hello all, just wanted to let you all know that I have a job again! I took a job at the University of Michigan Medical Center in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit. I am very excited! The unit specializes in transplants and another procedure that not many hospitals do. I will be getting great training and will be learning a lot of new stuff! I start July 10 so I still have some time to chill and party a little. Unfortunately I have to work the night shift but I think that it won't be too bad just 3 nights a week. I plan on buying Michigan State University scrubs to wear at some point...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are working at that University. You defintatly have to wear the MSU scrubs!
Congrats anyway on the job, a job is a job.

Sue said...

Hey Mon, I still bleed green and white and this hospital is one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation so it is a good career choice. I will root for MSU and piss them off a lot... ;) Can't wait to see all of you at our party!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sue!! Did you ever think you would work at U of M when you were going to school at State?

Eric said...

I'm just so proud:)

Sue said...

Kelly, I never thought I would have worked there when I was in MSU, but now I really wanted to work there cause the hospital rocks! Why couldn't Atif or Arun get residencies there??

Anonymous said...

Sue - I know that you will do Sparty proud, and that it is a good career choice for you! I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!