Monday, January 24, 2005

Weekend Recap

Lessons from this weekend:

1) Apparently I am very sexy when I am fixing computer equipment.

2) I SUCK at answering questions of the form, "If so and so were a <Insert noun here>, what sort of <Insert same noun here> would they be?". Even if they are multiple choice.

3) I am awesome at matching nouns to adjectives however.

4) Canadian beer is GOOOOOOOD.

5) As a corollary to (4), apparently my skill at DDR is proportional to how much alcohol I have consumed (to a limit I have not determined yet; More research is needed...Quickly Sue, to the beer-mobile!).

6) The theory that there are only two degrees of separation between most people in the US is in fact true. Finding that person in between is REALLY hard, but apparently leaving wedding invites out is a good way to improve your odds.

No comments: