Sunday, January 30, 2005

Step 1 for my New Year's resolution

I bought John Digweed tix for eleven50 in Atlanta, GA for April 2nd from Groovetickets.com!! I am so freakin excited I have to jump up and down whenever I think about it! It is Digweed! So which of you mofo's are going to join us, come on, you know you want to! If you don't know who Digweed is then you can go to Amazon.com and preview some of his tracks from Bedrock or Stark Raving Mad, my two fave discs from him. "Heaven Scent" is my favorite song from Bedrock!

If you want to have tons of fun, go to John Digweed's website at the above link, click on "studio", and then click on "mix a track" and you can mix your own techno track.

3 comments:

R said...

Awesome! Man, I don't know what I'll be doing April 02, but if I can go, I'll do it.

Sue said...

I know you want a techno bday, I just wish we weren't so damn far from you for it since I know that you and Sebas will plan an awesome time!

Sue said...

Yes, Z that does make you awesome!