Monday, January 10, 2005

Dance!

Eric and I bought the best game ever this weekend with some of our Best Buy Bucks from Christmas: Dance, Dance, Revolution. We borrowed an Xbox from Eric's brother who can't use if now and so we bought the game and dance pad for it! It is so addicting and hard, but that is how I like it! :) Eric and I tried it out this weekend and we were challenging each other. The best part is that you get a work out too! The other great part is that most of the music on it is techno, Chinese techno, but pretty good techno none the less. :) The background graphics are very cool and psychadelic.


4 comments:

Sue said...

Even better, drunken DDR tournament party!

Eric said...

Oh god! Drunk DDR would be WAY too tough for me...

R said...

It's ON, bitches! Just name the time and place and poison of choice and I'm motherfuckin' THERE!

Sue said...

You got SERVED! It is ON! :) We will host the first annual DDR dance off when Ryan and Jeff get back in town. Whoo hoo!