Monday, January 31, 2005

TurboTax Sex Line

According to this article from news.com, apparently one of the 1-800 numbers listed as a phone number to purchase additional tax products in the latest version of TurboTax contains a typo. Instead, it directs you to a number that lets you talk to interesting young ladies for only 99 cents a minute. I can just imagine what those sorts of calls are like.

Caller: Hi, I'm looking to purchase some additional services.

Interesting Young Lady in deep throaty voice: Wouldn't you like to know what I am wearing first?

Caller: Ummm......well.....no. That's all right. Lets just talk about the additional services I need to purchase.

Interesting Young Lady in deep throaty voice: Well well...Right to the point. I like that in a caller... what did you have in mind big boy?

Caller: How did you know I had a weight problem? I mean....never mind that...look, I just want to get some additional software.

Interesting Young Lady in deep throaty voice: Would you like to get access to my soft breasts or my soft <bleeped for the kids out there>?

Caller: What the hell is this? Listen, I need some SOFTWARE. Not soft breasts or soft <bleeped because it is funny to bleep>. SOFTWARE!

Interesting Young Lady in deep throaty voice: OK, ok. Authoritative! I like that... Ok, we have a large selection of titles to choose from. Would you prefer something like Cum guzzling Republicans? Or something more like euro anal...

Caller: <click>

3 comments:

Eric said...

Thankfully retired.

Sue said...

I helped Mr. Eric right it but he likes to steal all the credit! :)

R said...

What's the difference between a Republican and a $200/hr whore?

The Republican has an office.