Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Post

Most impressive thing during the Superbowl: Not the football. Oh no. The most impressive thing was the fact that those half time dancers could dance in the 3 inch stiletto heels with all that rain and not fall on their ass.

Least Impressive: What the heck was that pre-game show? It looked like the Cat in the Hat threw up in his hat and poured it on the field.

Best Commercials: I really liked the "Connectile Dysfunction" one from Sprint. The Bud Light commercials "fist bump is out" and "guy with an axe and Bud Light" were hilarious. And those "Survior" CareerBuilder.com commercials were great.

And yes, GoDaddy.com's marketing is still run by 13 year old boys (THANK GOD!).

Random Thought: Speaking of commercials, why did every Coke commercial show people drinking from the old glass bottles? You haven't been able to buy a glass bottle of Coke since I was 10 years old.

2 comments:

Baby G & Dizzle said...

Glass Bottles can be purchased in "Deli Glass" bottles from, well, obviously delis, but also at most supermarkets. These are not the old-school bottles, but coke drunk out of any glass bottle, tastes far and away better than fountain, plastic bottled, or canned Coke.

The old-school bottle is called a Hutchinson bottle. -Yeah, I know I'm a Coke DORK, can more readily be found in the lesser known superkarkets. -Although I did see some for sale at Wholefoods. -Not by six pack, but singles. I've also found the older bottle at gas stations, believe it or not!

Now I'm starting to creep myself out.

"Hi, I'm Nelina, I'm a Coke-aholic..."

By the way, your blog is great! How are you guys?!

Sue said...

I loved all of the Bud commericials except the lame Select one, they are supreme for the Super Bowl. My fave commercial of all was the Bud: Rock, paper scissors! Hilarious! I also like the Careerbuilder battle scene.