Monday, February 26, 2007

TRUE.com - How dumb do you think we are?

I've noticed over the last few weeks that true.com has got some truly, truly, TRULY, perverted people working in their ad agency. For example, I've seen the following all show up on myspace.com at least a few times (sorry for the giant space here; blogger.com is stupid sometimes):








TRUE.com hussy #1



TRUE.com hussy #2



TRUE.com hussy #3

Seriously...You really expect people to believe that a bunch of girls who look and dress like that are on your site? Really? I mean, exactly how dumb do you think we all are? I know TV gives us a completely unnatural view of the number of beautiful people in the world, but still. Even guys living in trailers know better than this.

2 comments:

Kieno said...

What do you mean NO ONE? I'll tell you that I look JUST like that girl on the right! :^)

Paul said...

yeah and I hate those ads because they make myspace.com almost nsfw