Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I love the night life! I love to boogie....

Sue and I are back from a abso-fucking-lutely awesome 4-day weekend with our college pals Paul (who needs a blog so that I could link to it here), Sue (no relation to my Sue except that they both kick some serious ass), and Kien (who does have a blog).

It was remarkably like being in college again. The alcohol on a Thursday night, the slurpees nearly every night (mmmm...), staying up passed 3am just to chat about random crap (or even until 7-8 the next morning), the little competitive streak that sneaks in when playing Mario Tennis for 3 hours, watching South Park into the early hours of the morning, constantly spouting movie line to one other at odd moments, and general good natured ribbing that comes from folks you have know long enough to call family. The best part was that despite the fact that we were together for only a weekend, it never seemed like we were in a huge hurry to jam as many activities as we could. It was very relaxing and enjoyable.

To our hosts, I would like to formally in writing pronounce to the world that you guys rock, I am honored to stand up with you when you get married, and that Sue and I will be there for you guys in anything that you need. Ditto to Kien of course. My old roommate is one of the best guys I have had the privilege to know. Are there any woman that need a good loyal, smart, funny guy? Cause this guy is it! (I think I just crossed the line from compliments to pimping)

I'm sad that we had to return, and I am REALLY sad I had to catch a 6:45 am flight the very next day. Nothing makes aircraft bench testing at 9:00pm at night worse than thinking about the hella good time I could be having with those guys. I'm stuck here until Saturday afternoon, so everyone needs to send Sue a nice IM/e-mail/call/etc. to relieve her boredom:) While your at it, everyone should do the same for me. Perhaps one of those nice, "I'm still alive and this is what I have been doing since the last time I emailed you", emails that get me back in the loop. Yeah, that would be cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yee-Haw! we had a butt rocking time too with you guys.
Total love to all three of you for spicing up our dreary Rochester lives with fun and conversation. True friends never die! Looking forward to the next time with my Sues and my groomsmen.

--Paul