Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Christmas is Coming

So I was sitting around today thinking about the need for more ideas for Christmas for various family members when I had an epiphany. I said to myself, "Self, why don't I just ask the loyal readers of this blog to come up with good books, movies, music, or other random crap that they think I should read/watch/listen to/do whatever is appropriate with random crap?" Then I can leave all the thinking to other people AND get exposed to some material I might otherwise never consider. Self is always coming up with good ideas like that. :)

So there is your challenge readers. The gauntlet has officially been laid at your feet. Leave your worthy comments!


4 comments:

R said...

Listen to National Public Radio.

Wake up to it. Listen to it on your way home from work.

It's an awesome station.

Eric said...

I already do that. I love NPR. But I can't ask my family to buy it for me (government owned and what not).

R said...

Ah, I see what you're asking now.

Anonymous said...

a ball gag and handcuffs (you and sue can fight over who gets to be tied up) BUT... i wanna be there to see your mom's face when you ask. lol she always did think i was the devil.

~bronwyn