Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thoughts from the Airport

My prediction yesterday is already on course. So far my flight is delayed an hour...

What is about people walking in the airport that makes them completely unable to hear to the loud siren of those courtesy vehicles for handicap people? Just sitting here for an hour, I've seen the vehicle go by three times. Everytime they have had to stop at least once and tell people to please move.

Maybe I just have a better survial instinct, but when I hear a loud siren behind me getting closer, I look around. That's just how I roll.

NEWS FLASH RETARDS IN THE AISLE. OTHER PEOPLE EXIST! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDING!

3 comments:

Sue said...

The curse of Van Dyk, she persists....

Unknown said...

Hmm.. people who don't seem to get out of the way of moving vehicles. Perhaps a genetic study could be done to see if -instead of apes- these particular people are more closely related to 'possums.

Paul said...

Did it work? Did you make it?

I'm drunk with curiosity!


No, wait, I'm drunk with beer.