Thursday, May 10, 2007

Part one of Eric and Sue's 6th anniversary celebration!




Day one of our anniversary celebration was very successful and the curse of Paul Van Dyk was lifted! W00t! Even though Eric's plane was an hour late we made it to the club right at the perfect time. We got to our local dance club Bleu about 9:30 pm. I wanted to get there early to see Kenneth Thomas, a Detroit DJ. He used to be one of the resident DJ's at Bleu but now he tours on Oakenfold's Perfecto tour since he is so fucking awesome!! We have seen him a few times at Bleu and he just gets better and better!! We danced hard before Van Dyk even got on!

Paul Van Dyk rocked hard too! I see why he has been the number one DJ! All I can say is wow! He is one of the best DJ's I have seen and my list is growing. After seeing Deep Dish 2 weeks ago I was not sure how it was going to go, but it was great. Kenneth Thomas is 10 times better than Deep Dish and PVD is 2o times better. His music makes you dance hard! All of my muscles hurt today from rocking out so hard!!

It was a great night!!

No comments: